Europäische Genossenschaft SCE
mit beschränkter Haftung
Company registration number: FL-0002.505.364-6
P.O. Box 162
Phone: +42 33 90 19 00
The content and structure of the adamas website is protected by copyright. The duplication of information or data, particularly the use of texts, parts of texts or image material, requires the prior written consent of adamas – Europäische Genossenschaft SCE.
In your own interest and for your own protection, please read the following information. It explains the legally prescribed restrictions that apply to all financings or investments, to which this website refers.
- The information on this website has been prepared by adamas.
- The website only provides general information about financings and investments. This information does not constitute advisory. An investment in a fund may possibly not be suitable for all investors, and if you have doubts regarding the information on this website, we recommend that you speak with an independent financial advisor, prior to any financing, investment or other financial decision.
- The information on this website does not constitute an offer for the purchase or sale of units in a fund or for financings.
- Interested investors should consult a professional financial advisor regarding the tax ramifications of investments in fund units, the ownership of units or sale of units, as well as the receipt of disbursements from the relevant fund(s).
The value of the units, as well as the income generated, can fall or rise and you may possibly not receive your full invested amount back. Furthermore, please note that all interest and yield forecasts or information about performance in the past do not constitute any guarantee for future income. Exchange rate fluctuations can have a detrimental impact on the value or any income from funds. The tax rates and tax bases are also subject to changes and depend on your personal circumstances.
- Although the information on this website has been compile with the utmost diligence, no rights can be derived from this. This website exclusively has a purely informative character and asks interested parties to establish contact for obtaining further details. adamas assumes no liability for the content of this website, for its form and compilation or for any impressions created. Yields that have been generated in the past do not guarantee their existence in the future. adamas assumes no guarantees, unless otherwise explicitly confirmed in written form. The information on this website does not allow any pre-contractual obligations and thus any pre-contractual liability to occur, as it has a purely informative and non-binding character. adamas is entitled to the copyright to all texts, illustrations, concepts etc., which are found on this website, so that they may not be copied or otherwise used without its explicit consent. All of the products mentioned on this website are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the respective product supplier, to which reference is explicitly made.
- We assume no liability for data transmission errors, e.g. data loss, data damage or data modification of any type and the resulting direct and indirect damages and consequential damages with the use of these data for the services offered.
- Messages that you send by e-mail may possibly not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail. If you send confidential information to us by e-mail, this takes place at your own risk and you are aware that third-parties can possibly gain access to this information.
- The website may contain advisory services or information from third parties or links to these. We assume no responsibility for the correctness, completeness, topicality or suitability of such information that we do not check and update. We point out to you that the use of this information takes place at your own risk.
- If a one of the items of information above should be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that would have been chosen if the invalidity had been known of.
Local access restrictions to the adamas website
The adamas website is not intended for persons who are subject to a legal jurisdiction that prohibits the publications/access to the adamas website. Persons to which such restrictions apply are not permitted to access the adamas website. (please refer to special legal information, Point 2 limited access and Point 3 country registration / approval for public distribution) Restrictions specifically apply to citizens of the United States of America (U.S.A.) and Great Britain (UK) and to persons who have their place of residence in the U.S.A. or the UK or in some cases, also in other countries.
Conditions of use and legal information
By accessing the adamas website, you declare that you have understood and acknowledge the following conditions of use and legal information, the special legal information and the utilisation conditions. If you do not agree to the conditions, refrain from accessing this website.
Data protection policy for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so called “cookies”, which are textfiles saved on the computer of the user in order to analyse the usage of the website. The information created by the Cookie concerning your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be previously abbreviated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Treaty on the European Economic Area.
The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to produce reports concerning the website activities for the website operator and to produce additional services associated with the use of the Internet and website. The IP address sent by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google.
You can prevent the cookies from being stored by means of an appropriate setting in your browser software; however we must point out that in this case not all functions of the website will be available to you in their full capacity. Furthermore, you can prevent the storing of data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plugin at the following link: